Norman & Underwood Conservation specialises in the restoration, repair and conservation of historic plaster, including traditional lime plaster, straw lath plaster, stucco render and wattle and daub.
We are also experienced in applying lime putty mortar with hair to oak split riven lath, scotch pine, chestnut and sawn lath, and in the restoration of lime floors.
Our services include:
- Lime plastering and rendering
- Stucco plaster and render repairs
- Wattle and daub restoration and conservation
- Lath and plaster restoration
- Fibrous plastering
- Repair or recasting of cornices, panel mouldings, ornamental plastering and ceiling roses