Norman & Underwood Training Prospectus will guide you through the vocational courses and qualifications that are available for those wanting to improve their skills and expertise in using lead and hard metals in construction.
The range of courses has been developed over years in response to the needs of installers and employers, offering a flexible approach to allow participants to get the most out of their training.
Offering the full range of courses with basic training available on site with Norman & Underwood.
- Training Prospectus
- Basic Welding
- Basic Welding & Bossing
- City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Modules 1 – 4
- Advanced City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Module 5
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) QCF Level 2
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) Heritage Leadwork QCF Level 3
- All Training Courses – Apply