To gain an QCF Level 3 in Leadwork
- Limited time spent at the Training Centre.
- The majority of the process is carried out on site reducing time away from the workplace.
- Your skills, knowledge and ability are assessed whilst you are carrying out a number of tasks over a period of up to 12 months.
- You will need to demonstrate your competence in a number of mandated areas.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- By gaining this QCF it will enable you to apply for your CSCS Heritage Skills Card essential for working on grant-aided projects.
- Training Prospectus
- Basic Welding
- Basic Welding & Bossing
- City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Modules 1 – 4
- Advanced City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Module 5
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) QCF Level 2
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) Heritage Leadwork QCF Level 3
- All Training Courses – Apply
Please note: some courses may run at other training facilities in the UK.