Fully funded training courses now available.
Did you know that there is substantial funding readily available for most of the training courses provided by Norman and Underwood, from Basic Bossing and Welding courses right through to Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) courses?
With funding for eligible candidates currently available, this may mean that course fees charged are not only completely covered by funding, but the employer may receive funding of more than double the cost of the course.
Please contact us for more information: Contact
- Training Prospectus
- Basic Welding
- Basic Welding & Bossing
- City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Modules 1 – 4
- Advanced City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Module 5
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) QCF Level 2
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) Heritage Leadwork QCF Level 3
- All Training Courses – Apply