The module 5 is seen as a natural progression from the module 1 to 4 and for those who want to learn additional leadwork techniques.
This part of the City & Guilds qualification provides the opportunity for more experienced Leadworkers to carry out more complex leadwork to spires cupolas and curved barrel vaulted structures. Sand casting techniques required for making rainwater heads and forming and fixing lead rainwater pipes typically used on historic and listed buildings.
Obtaining this advanced qualification will have enhanced your skills and enable you to work with confidence on heritage projects and setting out decorative leadwork. It will also give you an understanding of the restrictions of working on heritage sites and buildings.
- Training Prospectus
- Basic Welding
- Basic Welding & Bossing
- City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Modules 1 – 4
- Advanced City & Guilds 6055 Leadworkers Certificate Module 5
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) QCF Level 2
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) Heritage Leadwork QCF Level 3
- All Training Courses – Apply
Please note: some courses may run at other training facilities in the UK.